R. Ammi Cutter Reporter's Chair
Established in honor of R. Ammi Cutter, a former Justice of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts and President of ALI from 1976 to 1980, the Cutter Chair is occupied by an active Reporter of proven effectiveness.
- Andrew Kull, Reporter for the Restatement Third, Restitution and Unjust Enrichment - 2006-2011
- William C. Powers, Jr., and Michael D. Green, Reporters for the Restatement Third, Torts: Liability for Physical and Emotional Harm - 2001-2006
- Ira Mark Ellman, Chief Reporter, and Katharine T. Bartlett and Grace Ganz Blumberg, Reporters for the Principles of the Law of Family Dissolution - 1998-2001
- James A. Henderson, Jr., and Aaron D. Twerski, Reporters for the Restatement Third, Torts: Products Liability - 1997-1998
- Neil B. Cohen, Reporter for the Restatement Third, Suretyship and Guaranty - 1994-1997
- Melvin A. Eisenberg, Chief Reporter for the Principles of Corporate Governance - 1991-1994
A. James Casner Reporter's Chair
This Chair was established to honor the memory of Harvard Law School Professor A. James Casner, who, as a Reporter and Adviser for various ALI projects for over half a century, made profound contributions to the development of the law of property, the taxation of trusts and estates, and estate planning.
- Edward C. Halbach, Jr., Reporter for the Restatement Third, Trusts - 1993-2012