Sharon V. Lovejoy is a litigation Director at Starn O’Toole Marcus & Fisher in Honolulu. She represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters on both the defense and plaintiff side, representing various business interests from multi-national corporations, hospitality industry leaders and large commercial lenders, to small businesses and individual interests, in matters including real estate litigation, large commercial foreclosures, construction disputes, environmental litigation, landlord and tenant matters, and general business disputes.
Her recognitions include:
- Best Lawyers in America, 2015 and 2019 Hawaii "Lawyer of the Year" in Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law
- Best Lawyers in America, 2014 Hawaii "Lawyer of the Year" in Litigation-Banking & Finance
- Benchmark Litigation's Top 250 Women in Litigation (2011-2014)
- Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation and Benchmark Appellate.
- Chambers and Partners Leading Lawyers for Business in "Commercial Litigation"
- Best Lawyers in America, recognized in “Appellate Law”, "Arbitration", "Banking & Finance Litigation", "Commercial Litigation", "Construction Litigation", "Environmental Litigation","Real Estate Litigation" and “Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law”
- Hawaii Super Lawyers in “Business Litigation”
- Served a 3 year term as a lawyer delegate to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Judicial Conference
- President of the Federal Bar Association, Hawaii Chapter, 2013-14.
Ms. Lovejoy is admitted to practice law in Hawaii, Texas, Florida, Colorado and the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. She serves Chair of the Board of Womens' Fund of Hawaii, and is on the board of the Positive Coaching Alliance.