2022 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Ninth Circuit Awarded to M. Margaret McKeown
During the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, M. Margaret McKeown of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit received the 2022 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Ninth Circuit.
American Inns of Court is an association of legal professionals with a passion for excellence. This award is given annually to a lawyer or judge whose life and practice demonstrate character and integrity as well as dedication to the legal profession and the rule of law.
McKeown was the first female partner at Perkins Coie in Seattle and Washington DC. She chaired the ABA’s Commission on the 19th Amendment and is a special advisor to the ABA’s Rule of Law Initiative. McKeown helped launch the San Diego Appellate Inn in 2016 and now serves as a judicial master for the Appellate Inn.
Learn more here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22