ALI Member to Speak at Luther College
ALI member Angela Onwuachi-Willig of the University of Iowa College of Law will be Luther College’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day Lecturer. The January 18th lecture, titled ‘Killing King’s dream: Examining the ties between Till and Trayvon,’ will investigate and compare the deaths of Emmett Till and Trayvon Martin, and subsequent trials.
Click here for event details.
- Reporters @barryfriedman1 and @brandonlgarrett continue to receive comment on Policing Principles - now from… https://t.co/jtZFzsh3Eb@AmLawInstMay 20
- Frank Sullivan @IUMcKinney provides comment on the justification for encounters Section of Policing principles.… https://t.co/F2O731oJoe@AmLawInstMay 20
- The first project on today’s agenda is Principles of the Law, Policing with Reporter Barry Friedman and Associate R… https://t.co/nYlEXtb8yd@AmLawInstMay 20
- Our Annual Meeting is underway. Check out this year's #AM96 agenda on our website https://t.co/0XmZ7mYxHhhttps://t.co/tJevncWZXz@AmLawInstMay 20
- Thank you to our panelists for today’s program on Ethics Dilemmas Confronted by Government Lawyers. If you couldn’t… https://t.co/LFy8E5ZG6B@AmLawInstMay 19