ALI Member to Speak at Luther College
ALI member Angela Onwuachi-Willig of the University of Iowa College of Law will be Luther College’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day Lecturer. The January 18th lecture, titled ‘Killing King’s dream: Examining the ties between Till and Trayvon,’ will investigate and compare the deaths of Emmett Till and Trayvon Martin, and subsequent trials.
Click here for event details.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15