ALI Reporter Spring 2017
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes Roberta Cooper Ramo’s last letter as President, as well as highlights from January's Council meeting, a preview of this year's Annual Meeting, and a piece on the Duke Law School Symposium Concerning the Restatement of the Law Third, Conflict of Laws by Marc Dietrich and Austin Pierce.
- Josh Mooney of @WhiteandWil analyzes new bill: Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act of 2017… https://t.co/8PQ4wq9B5x@AmLawInstOct 18
- Recent and upcoming events featuring current project topics that may be of interest to our readers. https://t.co/JpTKZUjBdA@AmLawInstOct 18
- David Callies Awarded Brigham-Kanner Property Rights Prize https://t.co/NAIc3qi9lj@AmLawInstOct 17
- William R. Bay Receives Spurgeon Smithson Award From Missouri Bar https://t.co/TrShcMlhFW@AmLawInstOct 17
- How California justice reform is giving hope to youthful offenders https://t.co/ipkkq97vz2https://t.co/CXmtKGd2yj@AmLawInstOct 13