ALI Reporter Spring 2017
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes Roberta Cooper Ramo’s last letter as President, as well as highlights from January's Council meeting, a preview of this year's Annual Meeting, and a piece on the Duke Law School Symposium Concerning the Restatement of the Law Third, Conflict of Laws by Marc Dietrich and Austin Pierce.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16