ALI Reporter Spring 2017
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes Roberta Cooper Ramo’s last letter as President, as well as highlights from January's Council meeting, a preview of this year's Annual Meeting, and a piece on the Duke Law School Symposium Concerning the Restatement of the Law Third, Conflict of Laws by Marc Dietrich and Austin Pierce.
- ALI Elects 44 New Members https://t.co/uXAVzTQBDf@AmLawInstDec 15
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1