ALI Reporter Spring 2017
The Spring edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes Roberta Cooper Ramo’s last letter as President, as well as highlights from January's Council meeting, a preview of this year's Annual Meeting, and a piece on the Duke Law School Symposium Concerning the Restatement of the Law Third, Conflict of Laws by Marc Dietrich and Austin Pierce.
- Elizabeth Cabraser Named Lead Counsel of Fiat Chrysler https://t.co/iD0LrORvkX@AmLawInstJun 23
- Commercial Court upholds right of insurer to avoid policy for misrepresentation and non-disclosure - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/djOEwYowbH@AmLawInstJun 20
- Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year https://t.co/oPjnwwliRL@AmLawInstJun 16
- Establishing Best Practices for Stop Data Collection - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ddYqYmXwuM@AmLawInstJun 16
- Jurisdiction in the Fourth Restatement of Foreign Relations Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/10lFWuKDdd@AmLawInstJun 16