Allan Gates to Become President of American College of Environmental Lawyers
Allan Gates of Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard was named president-elect of the American College of Environmental Lawyers at the college’s meeting in Charleston, South Carolina. He will become president after serving one year as president-elect.
Mr. Gates was previously treasurer of the American College of Environmental Lawyers, as well as a member of the college’s Board of Regents. He has participated in environmental regulation and environmental litigation as an attorney.
Members of the American College of Environmental Lawyers are dedicated to maintaining and improving the ethical practice of environmental law, the administration of justice, and the development of environmental law at both state and federal levels.
Read the full Mitchell Williams press release.
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1
- 2018 ABF Fellows Awards Honorees: Carrie Menkel-Meadow and Amelia Boss @UCILaw@DrexelKlinehttps://t.co/0U1wwtTP3Q@AmLawInstNov 30