Allan Gates to Become President of American College of Environmental Lawyers
Allan Gates of Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard was named president-elect of the American College of Environmental Lawyers at the college’s meeting in Charleston, South Carolina. He will become president after serving one year as president-elect.
Mr. Gates was previously treasurer of the American College of Environmental Lawyers, as well as a member of the college’s Board of Regents. He has participated in environmental regulation and environmental litigation as an attorney.
Members of the American College of Environmental Lawyers are dedicated to maintaining and improving the ethical practice of environmental law, the administration of justice, and the development of environmental law at both state and federal levels.
Read the full Mitchell Williams press release.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15