Ann Scott Timmer Included on Most Influential Women List
Ann A. Scott Timmer of the Arizona Supreme Court has been named one of 2020’s Most Influential Women in Arizona Business by Az Business and AZRE magazines.
As a member of the list, Justice Timmer was profiled by azbigmedia.com. In the interview she shared professional advice, a lesson she learned in 2020, and a surprising fact about herself.
Watch a video of the interview below [Courtsey of AZ Big Media].
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16