Ann Scott Timmer Included on Most Influential Women List
Ann A. Scott Timmer of the Arizona Supreme Court has been named one of 2020’s Most Influential Women in Arizona Business by Az Business and AZRE magazines.
As a member of the list, Justice Timmer was profiled by azbigmedia.com. In the interview she shared professional advice, a lesson she learned in 2020, and a surprising fact about herself.
Watch a video of the interview below [Courtsey of AZ Big Media].
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23
- Happening tomorrow: @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term.’ The program includes A… https://t.co/YYTA8nFRlO@AmLawInstSep 23