Ann Scott Timmer Included on Most Influential Women List
Ann A. Scott Timmer of the Arizona Supreme Court has been named one of 2020’s Most Influential Women in Arizona Business by Az Business and AZRE magazines.
As a member of the list, Justice Timmer was profiled by azbigmedia.com. In the interview she shared professional advice, a lesson she learned in 2020, and a surprising fact about herself.
Watch a video of the interview below [Courtsey of AZ Big Media].
- Registration is open for the Tues. 10/27 @ALI_CLE webcast “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Tim… https://t.co/Y2cBkn7CsZ@AmLawInstOct 24
- . @ALI_CLE is offering a 10/27 webcast on “Children and the Law: Protecting the Vulnerable in a Time of Crisis," wit… https://t.co/q4D8gNA8LT@AmLawInstOct 23
- #ICYMI – ALI has made Part I, Early In-Person Voting and Open Absentee Voting, of Principles of Election Administra… https://t.co/u5tTQp9ZHD@AmLawInstOct 21
- The fall edition of 'The ALI Reporter' is now available. Read the full issue: https://t.co/bUIv3xaV0Vhttps://t.co/MAl3KDRuyo@AmLawInstOct 20
- Tune in tonight @ 7pm EST for this important conversation featuring ALI members @Nedfoley and @RosenJeffrey in conv… https://t.co/pzi2fQxTPE@AmLawInstOct 19