Anthony Scirica to Receive the American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit
The prestigious 2017 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit will be awarded to Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Kent A. Jordan will present Judge Scirica with the award at the Third Circuit Judicial Conference in Lancaster, PA on April 19.
Judge Scirica currently serves as chair of the Committee on Judicial Conduct and Disability. He has served as chair of the Executive Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States, the Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure, and the Working Group on Mass Torts. In 2010, Judge Scirica received the Edward J. Devitt Distinguished Service to Justice Award; the federal judiciary’s highest honor.
Read the full story here.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16