Anthony Scirica to Receive the American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit
The prestigious 2017 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit will be awarded to Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Kent A. Jordan will present Judge Scirica with the award at the Third Circuit Judicial Conference in Lancaster, PA on April 19.
Judge Scirica currently serves as chair of the Committee on Judicial Conduct and Disability. He has served as chair of the Executive Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States, the Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure, and the Working Group on Mass Torts. In 2010, Judge Scirica received the Edward J. Devitt Distinguished Service to Justice Award; the federal judiciary’s highest honor.
Read the full story here.
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15
- . @ucilaw Professor Michele Goodwin receives Sandra Day O'Connor Legacy Award. https://t.co/qjxGnmXfyx@AmLawInstMar 13
- American Indian Law Reporter @DrummondWoodsum Kaighn Smith Jr. discusses Tribal Entities and Sovereign Immuity Watc… https://t.co/lBq5pL7lQr@AmLawInstMar 12
- Sick and Aging Prisoners: A Look Into Compassionate Release - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/TrBkUDAn0N@AmLawInstMar 9