Anthony Scirica to Receive the American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit
The prestigious 2017 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit will be awarded to Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Kent A. Jordan will present Judge Scirica with the award at the Third Circuit Judicial Conference in Lancaster, PA on April 19.
Judge Scirica currently serves as chair of the Committee on Judicial Conduct and Disability. He has served as chair of the Executive Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States, the Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure, and the Working Group on Mass Torts. In 2010, Judge Scirica received the Edward J. Devitt Distinguished Service to Justice Award; the federal judiciary’s highest honor.
Read the full story here.
- ALI Elects 44 New Members https://t.co/uXAVzTQBDf@AmLawInstDec 15
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1