Anthony Scirica to Receive the American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit
The prestigious 2017 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit will be awarded to Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Kent A. Jordan will present Judge Scirica with the award at the Third Circuit Judicial Conference in Lancaster, PA on April 19.
Judge Scirica currently serves as chair of the Committee on Judicial Conduct and Disability. He has served as chair of the Executive Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States, the Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure, and the Working Group on Mass Torts. In 2010, Judge Scirica received the Edward J. Devitt Distinguished Service to Justice Award; the federal judiciary’s highest honor.
Read the full story here.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23