Anthony Scirica to Receive the American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit
The prestigious 2017 American Inns of Court Professionalism Award for the Third Circuit will be awarded to Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Chief Judge D. Brooks Smith and Judge Kent A. Jordan will present Judge Scirica with the award at the Third Circuit Judicial Conference in Lancaster, PA on April 19.
Judge Scirica currently serves as chair of the Committee on Judicial Conduct and Disability. He has served as chair of the Executive Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States, the Committee on Rules of Practice and Procedure, and the Working Group on Mass Torts. In 2010, Judge Scirica received the Edward J. Devitt Distinguished Service to Justice Award; the federal judiciary’s highest honor.
Read the full story here.
- Elizabeth Cabraser Named Lead Counsel of Fiat Chrysler https://t.co/iD0LrORvkX@AmLawInstJun 23
- Commercial Court upholds right of insurer to avoid policy for misrepresentation and non-disclosure - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/djOEwYowbH@AmLawInstJun 20
- Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year https://t.co/oPjnwwliRL@AmLawInstJun 16
- Establishing Best Practices for Stop Data Collection - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ddYqYmXwuM@AmLawInstJun 16
- Jurisdiction in the Fourth Restatement of Foreign Relations Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/10lFWuKDdd@AmLawInstJun 16