A. Benjamin Spencer Featured in Washington Lawyer
A. Benjamin Spencer of William & Mary Law School was featured in the Member Spotlight section of the November/December 2020 issue of the Washington Lawyer.
In the piece, "A. Benjamin Spencer: Continuing A Legacy of Service," Dean Spencer reflects on his family legacy, his military and teaching career, and the significance of his latest appointment of dean of the oldest law school in the country.
Read the full piece here.
- Linda Sheryl Greene is @UMichLaw’s new dean and MSU Foundation Professor of Law. https://t.co/uNExhBZVfmhttps://t.co/Sak9BzqSxD@AmLawInstJun 11
- This week marked the close of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting. #TBT to “Completing an ALI Project: Lessons from Reporters”… https://t.co/cG6Da7LQqH@AmLawInstJun 10
- The final project of this year’s #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting is Restatement of the Law, Copyright. Judge Pierre… https://t.co/uZ9xd7u2UK@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today is the first time Property has been presented to membership at an Annual Meeting, which includes a discussion… https://t.co/Oo3wNlMRGw@AmLawInstJun 8
- Today’s #ALI2021 session on Property includes a discussion on property torts. Henry Smith and John Goldberg discuss… https://t.co/Z0gTSTkx7H@AmLawInstJun 8