A. Benjamin Spencer Featured in Washington Lawyer
A. Benjamin Spencer of William & Mary Law School was featured in the Member Spotlight section of the November/December 2020 issue of the Washington Lawyer.
In the piece, "A. Benjamin Spencer: Continuing A Legacy of Service," Dean Spencer reflects on his family legacy, his military and teaching career, and the significance of his latest appointment of dean of the oldest law school in the country.
Read the full piece here.
- Don't miss this important conversation with ALI member @rickhasen, today @ 5pm ET. https://t.co/TNvW79KnS0@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI member @DanielSolove of @gwlaw has written “The Eyemonger,” a newly illustrated children’s book that discusses… https://t.co/vX0iK1MoYK@AmLawInstJan 15
- #ICYMI – "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward," is now available on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this timely episode sc… https://t.co/jK7Q4mtF29@AmLawInstJan 15
- Now on #ReasonablySpeaking, "The U.S. Presidency: Looking Forward." From the new series, #BeyondCOVID, jointly prod… https://t.co/XeLJWgbWiS@AmLawInstJan 14
- Make sure to check out this special edition honoring ALI Council member Diane P. Wood of the U.S. Court of Appeals… https://t.co/0gs41NHlwC@AmLawInstJan 13