A. Benjamin Spencer Featured in Washington Lawyer
A. Benjamin Spencer of William & Mary Law School was featured in the Member Spotlight section of the November/December 2020 issue of the Washington Lawyer.
In the piece, "A. Benjamin Spencer: Continuing A Legacy of Service," Dean Spencer reflects on his family legacy, his military and teaching career, and the significance of his latest appointment of dean of the oldest law school in the country.
Read the full piece here.
- . @BandesSusan of @DePaulLaw was interviewed by @Law360 on her article “Empath and Remote Legal Proceedings” discuss… https://t.co/oB4452EN6H@AmLawInstJul 30
- . @OlatiJ was featured on the final episode of the Defending the Planet podcast by @ColumbiaLaw discussing climate c… https://t.co/YgGaOJZxY7@AmLawInstJul 29
- . @ChrisOdinet was quoted in @MorningConsult on potential consequences for nonbank and fintech mortgage companies as… https://t.co/xYP2kLfTZu@AmLawInstJul 28
- Jane Cutler Greenspan, retired judge of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, discusses Title IX adjudication and reso… https://t.co/x6F7Lmx5vS@AmLawInstJul 27
- . @daniellecitron participated in a discussion with @TheProspect analyzing the different facets of Section 230, a pr… https://t.co/NAxmfwB7em@AmLawInstJul 26