Visionaries Documentary to Highlight ALI's Work
The American Law Institute has been selected to be profiled by Visionaries Inc. for its upcoming 23rd season. Visionaries is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to producing and distributing media that inspires individuals and communities to take action for positive social change.
Since 1995, Visionaries has been producing a documentary series for public television. Hosted by Sam Waterston of the TV show Law & Order, the documentary series highlights the rarely told stories of nonprofit organizations all around the world that are working to make a positive difference in their community and beyond. Visionaries’ production crews have traveled across six continents and to more than 50 American cities to profile the extraordinary work of these organizations. The Visionaries crew has been on-site at several ALI meetings talking to project participants, members, and ALI leadership.
Premiering in the 2018-2019 season, the documentary will be featured on 100 PBS stations throughout the United States. In the meantime, check out the below promotional video.
For more videos on ALI’s projects, visit the Institute’s Vimeo page.
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18