Visionaries Documentary to Highlight ALI's Work
The American Law Institute has been selected to be profiled by Visionaries Inc. for its upcoming 23rd season. Visionaries is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to producing and distributing media that inspires individuals and communities to take action for positive social change.
Since 1995, Visionaries has been producing a documentary series for public television. Hosted by Sam Waterston of the TV show Law & Order, the documentary series highlights the rarely told stories of nonprofit organizations all around the world that are working to make a positive difference in their community and beyond. Visionaries’ production crews have traveled across six continents and to more than 50 American cities to profile the extraordinary work of these organizations. The Visionaries crew has been on-site at several ALI meetings talking to project participants, members, and ALI leadership.
Premiering in the 2018-2019 season, the documentary will be featured on 100 PBS stations throughout the United States. In the meantime, check out the below promotional video.
For more videos on ALI’s projects, visit the Institute’s Vimeo page.
- Carol F. Lee, ALI Council member and @YaleLawSch alum, received ALI's Distinguished Service Award at this year’s An… https://t.co/zaujOzsFVV@AmLawInstJun 21
- “Why Is Defining Consent So Difficult?”– In this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking Aya Gruber of @ColoLaw and Jennif… https://t.co/vZhmSudUsX@AmLawInstJun 20
- Watch @MWildeAnderson of @StanfordLaw discuss her scholarship on geographically concentrated poverty and the growin… https://t.co/llJCVNaAv4@AmLawInstJun 20
- In a recent article for Law360 Access to Justice, @ANatapoff of @UCILaw examines the misdemeanor process in the U.S… https://t.co/kk8J2c4Q22@AmLawInstJun 19
- Watch Retired #SCOTUS Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy’s full remarks upon receiving ALI's Henry J. Friendly Me… https://t.co/GGSpSsRDLT@AmLawInstJun 19