Confronting COVID-19: Call with Janet Napolitano
On April 10, Janet Napolitano participated in a discussion on the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The conference call, hosted by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), addressed issues including U.S. preparedness and response as the virus spreads, updates on vaccine development and treatment options, and the implications for national security.
Janet Napolitano has been President of the University of California since September 2013. She leads a university system with ten campuses, five medical centers, three affiliated national laboratories, and a statewide agriculture and natural resources program.
Prior to joining the University of California, President Napolitano served as U.S. secretary of homeland security from 2009 to 2013. Previously, she was governor of Arizona for two terms, attorney general of Arizona, and U.S. attorney for the district of Arizona.
An audio recording of the call is availble here.
- In this video, project Reporters Matthew Fletcher @MSULaw ( @ILPCTurtleTalk) and Kaighn Smith Jr. @DrummondWoodsum p… https://t.co/8yvxwpu24O@AmLawInstMay 22
- “Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation” brings together judges and court adm… https://t.co/TfpRlmYKcx@AmLawInstMay 21
- Coming soon to #ReasonablySpeaking – "Coping with COVID: Administering Jury Trials, Mediations, Complex Litigation.… https://t.co/V94sWaem6L@AmLawInstMay 20
- Congratulations to ALI member A. Benjamin Spencer ( @PROFSPENCER) of @UVALaw on being named the new dean of… https://t.co/326BOQhgc6@AmLawInstMay 20
- . @DukeLaw@DeanKerryAbrams shares her thoughts on how students assisted in the switch to remote learning on… https://t.co/de6DRzlzYl@AmLawInstMay 20