Danielle Citron Participates in Live Reddit Q&A
Danielle Citron of Boston University School of Law will be participating in a Reddit I/AmA on March 13 from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. EST.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website. I/AmA is a subreddit for question-and-answer interactive interviews termed "AMA" (short for "Ask Me Anything"). AMA interviewees have ranged from various celebrities to everyday people in different lines of work.
Professor Citron will be discussing cyber exploitation, as well as her scholarship on privacy laws and civil rights. This live Q&A format will be open to questions from the general public in an effort to raise awareness around cyber abuses and how to protect against them.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16