David Marion Named an Influencer of Law by The Philadelphia Inquirer
David H. Marion of White and Williams was named one of The Philadelphia Inquirer’s 2018 Influencers of Law in the area of Litigation and Dispute at a ceremony in the Crystal Tea Room of the Wannamaker Building in Philadelphia, PA. Mr. Marion was selected in recognition of his notable litigation career. His achievements include securing victories within the U.S. Supreme Court, the Third Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, with cases and class actions involving First Amendment, defamation law, ERISA, pension and retirement law and summary judgement/civil procedure.
The nominees were judged on their accomplishments in their legal practice, impact on business and service to the community. Winners were recognized during an awards program and profiled in the Sunday Business section of The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the full announcement here.
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18