David Marion Named an Influencer of Law by The Philadelphia Inquirer
David H. Marion of White and Williams was named one of The Philadelphia Inquirer’s 2018 Influencers of Law in the area of Litigation and Dispute at a ceremony in the Crystal Tea Room of the Wannamaker Building in Philadelphia, PA. Mr. Marion was selected in recognition of his notable litigation career. His achievements include securing victories within the U.S. Supreme Court, the Third Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, with cases and class actions involving First Amendment, defamation law, ERISA, pension and retirement law and summary judgement/civil procedure.
The nominees were judged on their accomplishments in their legal practice, impact on business and service to the community. Winners were recognized during an awards program and profiled in the Sunday Business section of The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the full announcement here.
- Learn more about "Extraction: Art on the Edge of the Abyss, Preview of a Glorious Ruckus" by Michael Traynor… https://t.co/m6AD3iVhlw@AmLawInstDec 13
- Our fall project season has come to a close but that doesn’t mean work has stopped. Reporters are still hard at wor… https://t.co/gAP1oqKrYl@AmLawInstDec 13
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12