David Marion Named an Influencer of Law by The Philadelphia Inquirer
David H. Marion of White and Williams was named one of The Philadelphia Inquirer’s 2018 Influencers of Law in the area of Litigation and Dispute at a ceremony in the Crystal Tea Room of the Wannamaker Building in Philadelphia, PA. Mr. Marion was selected in recognition of his notable litigation career. His achievements include securing victories within the U.S. Supreme Court, the Third Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, with cases and class actions involving First Amendment, defamation law, ERISA, pension and retirement law and summary judgement/civil procedure.
The nominees were judged on their accomplishments in their legal practice, impact on business and service to the community. Winners were recognized during an awards program and profiled in the Sunday Business section of The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the full announcement here.
- Listen to our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” featuri… https://t.co/QkiGNMGU0J@AmLawInstMar 22
- #TBT to our “Protecting Individual Liberties” episode on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode, Cal. Supreme Court J… https://t.co/Jj7aqS0vaQ@AmLawInstMar 21
- Each ALI project undergoes a substantial review and voting process before it is ready for publication. Learn more a… https://t.co/Y2KCULNqOL@AmLawInstMar 21
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18