Doug Laycock to Speak on Religious Liberty
On September 21, ALI 1st Vice President Douglas Laycock of the University of Virginia School of Law will present on a panel at the “American Faith: The Origin and Meaning of Religious Liberty” program held at the National Constitution Center. The panel, which includes Professor Laycock, Philip Hamburger of Columbia Law School, Marci Hamilton of the Cardozo School of Law, and Michael McConnell of Stanford Law School, will provide historical analysis of the Founding era and the Religion Clauses of the First Amendment. The second panel will discuss issues and the limits of religious liberty in a democratic society.
More information on the event and purchasing tickets can be found here.
- UNC must disclose sexual assault findings, judges rule - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/EwjPHbYHEC@AmLawInstApr 19
- CDC Chief Takes Steps to Comply with Ethics Rules - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ObWzeOlGK9@AmLawInstApr 18
- Roberta Liebenberg Receives Courageous Leader Award https://t.co/X5L6AvHn1P@AmLawInstApr 17
- South Dakota Beats Alabama in Passage of Data Breach Notification Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gKKAQlYYVh@AmLawInstApr 17
- Leaving Clients at the Door - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2QZnTYco6g@AmLawInstApr 17