End of Its Rope
UVA School of Law professor and Policing Principles Associate Reporter Brandon L. Garrett has written a new book titled End of Its Rope: How Killing the Death Penalty Can Revive Criminal Justice.
In the book Professor Garrett examines the causes and implications of the turnaround of death sentences. End of Its Rope explains his findings and how the story of who killed the death penalty can be catalyst for criminal justice reform.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15