End of Its Rope
UVA School of Law professor and Policing Principles Associate Reporter Brandon L. Garrett has written a new book titled End of Its Rope: How Killing the Death Penalty Can Revive Criminal Justice.
In the book Professor Garrett examines the causes and implications of the turnaround of death sentences. End of Its Rope explains his findings and how the story of who killed the death penalty can be catalyst for criminal justice reform.
- The Supreme Court’s Last 30 Years of Federal Indian Law: Looking for Equilibrium or Supremacy? by Alexander Skibine… https://t.co/A9b1754Tuo@AmLawInstDec 12
- Dean Risa Goluboff Wins American Society for Legal History Book Award https://t.co/urk6ghsIyW@AmLawInstDec 5
- Participants discussing -What is a student's right of personal expression in public school? Buss @UChicagoLaw Scott… https://t.co/fqrFJxGZbA@AmLawInstDec 1
- Children Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado discusses de facto parent and third-party access to a child with project… https://t.co/tsQjYeJwBq@AmLawInstDec 1
- 2018 ABF Fellows Awards Honorees: Carrie Menkel-Meadow and Amelia Boss @UCILaw@DrexelKlinehttps://t.co/0U1wwtTP3Q@AmLawInstNov 30