Florence Pan Confirmed to U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
The U.S. Senate has confirmed Florence Y. Pan to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Nominated by President Joe Biden, Pan fills the vacancy left by Ketanji Brown Jackson’s appointment to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. She is the district’s first Asian American judge.
Learn more about the appointment here [subscription may be required].
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19