Founding Failures: Indian Country’s Sovereignty and Subordination
The American Constitution Society hosted “Founding Failures: Indian Country’s Sovereignty and Subordination," a panel discussion featuring Keith Harper of Jenner & Block as moderator and Matthew L.M. Fletcher of MSU Law as speaker. Fletcher serves as Reporter for Restatement of the Law, The Law of American Indians.
The below video is a recording of the event, available on YouTube courtesy of the American Constitution Society.
- Linda Greenhouse @YaleLawSch has published ‘Justice on the Brink’ analyzing the changes in #SCOTUS from the 2019-20… https://t.co/MjwhXyHBeV@AmLawInstDec 1
- Sudha Setty @WNEULaw has been elected to serve on the @ABAesq Legal Education Police Practices Consortium Advisory… https://t.co/A8PD9k3BJJ@AmLawInstNov 30
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz tops the list of most cited tenured law faculty in the U.S. in the areas of administ… https://t.co/s7MxPBvNcQ@AmLawInstNov 24
- Last week marked the end of our fall project meeting season, with 8 Restatement and Principles project meetings and… https://t.co/kwI93vNC0a@AmLawInstNov 23
- ALI President David F. Levi has announced his retirement from director of @BolchJudicial at Duke Law School, effect… https://t.co/k8oAq4PggF@AmLawInstNov 23