Friedman Honored by GWU Law School
ALI Secretary Paul L. Friedman will be presented with The Honorable Charles R. Richey Equal Justice Award by George Washington University Law School on October 26. The Senior District Judge for the District of Columbia will be recognized for everything he has contributed to equal justice in the United States. A conversation with Judge Friedman will follow the presentation.
Judge Friedman was elected to ALI in 1984 and has served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia since 1994. He previously worked as Assistant to the Solicitor General of the United States and Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The presentation will be followed by a reception at The Jacob Burns Moot Court Room.
- Compliance project being presented for Council discussion for the first time. Council members discuss governance in… https://t.co/LIbcMjUWCJ@AmLawInstOct 18
- This Friday, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review is hosting a symposium titled “The History, Theory, and Prac… https://t.co/yNo5iCF2Kj@AmLawInstOct 15
- Congratulations to Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar, Risa Goluboff, Mark Lemley, and Sonia Sotomayor on their induction t… https://t.co/vBUhtxTErO@AmLawInstOct 12
- Model Penal Code: Sexual Assault meeting happening now. First on the agenda today, force, serious bodily injury and… https://t.co/LJugWjLe9Z@AmLawInstOct 12
- Katrina Wyman @nyulaw explores the principles held by property law’s “new essentialists.” Read more on The ALI Advi… https://t.co/lqGcDqKu9Q@AmLawInstOct 11