Friedman Honored by GWU Law School
ALI Secretary Paul L. Friedman will be presented with The Honorable Charles R. Richey Equal Justice Award by George Washington University Law School on October 26. The Senior District Judge for the District of Columbia will be recognized for everything he has contributed to equal justice in the United States. A conversation with Judge Friedman will follow the presentation.
Judge Friedman was elected to ALI in 1984 and has served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia since 1994. He previously worked as Assistant to the Solicitor General of the United States and Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The presentation will be followed by a reception at The Jacob Burns Moot Court Room.
- In this video, project Reporters Ken Simons and Jonathan Cardi discuss what makes a confinement an intentional tort… https://t.co/NycHrEBqFF@AmLawInstApr 23
- Democracy in the Balance https://t.co/tngLk851xL@AmLawInstApr 23
- Parental Authority and Responsibility for Medical Care - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/IsoEnY2cSM@AmLawInstApr 20
- UNC must disclose sexual assault findings, judges rule - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/EwjPHbYHEC@AmLawInstApr 19
- CDC Chief Takes Steps to Comply with Ethics Rules - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ObWzeOlGK9@AmLawInstApr 18