Friedman Honored by GWU Law School
ALI Secretary Paul L. Friedman will be presented with The Honorable Charles R. Richey Equal Justice Award by George Washington University Law School on October 26. The Senior District Judge for the District of Columbia will be recognized for everything he has contributed to equal justice in the United States. A conversation with Judge Friedman will follow the presentation.
Judge Friedman was elected to ALI in 1984 and has served on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia since 1994. He previously worked as Assistant to the Solicitor General of the United States and Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia.
The presentation will be followed by a reception at The Jacob Burns Moot Court Room.
- Ninth Circuit Cites Restatement Third of Agency https://t.co/4iEUjiHeu5@AmLawInstJan 23
- Experts applaud decision to close Lincoln Hills and form other teen prisons https://t.co/XlpWCFK32X@AmLawInstJan 23
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17