Ivan Fong on Coronavirus Crisis Management
Ivan K. Fong of 3M Co. was featured in a Bloomberg Law piece in which he shared insight into his new day-to-day routine working from home and his thoughts on how his fellow law department leaders can weather the unique crisis situation resulting from COVID-19.
Mr. Fong stressed several key points including setting priorities, maintaining business continuity, corporate governance, the importance of “over-communicating” and making the effort to stay fit, relaxed, rested.
Read the full piece here.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29