James F. Williams Wins Statewide Election for Washington State Delegate to ABA House of Delegates
James F. Williams of Perkins Coie LLP won a statewide race to serve as the Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association (ABA) House of Delegates with 67 percent of the votes. Each state, including Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, has State Delegates elected by ABA members in their home states, and serve a three-year term. The State Delegate’s most important functions are chairing the state’s delegation in the House of Delegates and serving as a member of the House of Delegates Nominating Committee, which selects the ABA President and other senior ABA officers.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20