James F. Williams Wins Statewide Election for Washington State Delegate to ABA House of Delegates
James F. Williams of Perkins Coie LLP won a statewide race to serve as the Washington State Delegate to the American Bar Association (ABA) House of Delegates with 67 percent of the votes. Each state, including Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia, has State Delegates elected by ABA members in their home states, and serve a three-year term. The State Delegate’s most important functions are chairing the state’s delegation in the House of Delegates and serving as a member of the House of Delegates Nominating Committee, which selects the ABA President and other senior ABA officers.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5