Jenny Martinez in Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg
Jenny Martinez of Stanford Law School took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Noah Feldman of Harvard Law School. The video is the fourth in a series of public discussions with experts hosted by Mr. Zuckerberg.
The topic of the discussion was the proposed independent oversight board that would review Facebook content removal appeals, as well as larger questions about power, responsibility and governance of internet platforms. The conversation also addressed issues of free expression and social media, in light of Facebook’s efforts to design an oversight board for content review and appeals.
Below is a video of the discussion.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20