Jenny Martinez in Discussion with Mark Zuckerberg
Jenny Martinez of Stanford Law School took part in a discussion about technology in society with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Noah Feldman of Harvard Law School. The video is the fourth in a series of public discussions with experts hosted by Mr. Zuckerberg.
The topic of the discussion was the proposed independent oversight board that would review Facebook content removal appeals, as well as larger questions about power, responsibility and governance of internet platforms. The conversation also addressed issues of free expression and social media, in light of Facebook’s efforts to design an oversight board for content review and appeals.
Below is a video of the discussion.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5