Judges in Search of Clarity in IP Disputes
Law.com examines how judges are exploring different approaches to better their understanding of the complicated technological component of Intellectual Property disputes.
Northern District of California Judge James Donato asks inventors or technologists to make presentations at technology tutorials. He prefers technologists to lawyers as it gives unvarnished answers rather than advocacy.
Head of the Federal Judicial Center in Washington, D.C. Jeremy D. Fogel explains that a major challenge for judges who need to master complex issues can be filtering fact from argument.
Read the full Law.com article.
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30
- Benjamin Lerner of Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas (Retired) received the 2023 Alumni Impact Award from @pennlaw… https://t.co/qTl0t1vJq4@AmLawInstMay 26