Judges in Search of Clarity in IP Disputes
Law.com examines how judges are exploring different approaches to better their understanding of the complicated technological component of Intellectual Property disputes.
Northern District of California Judge James Donato asks inventors or technologists to make presentations at technology tutorials. He prefers technologists to lawyers as it gives unvarnished answers rather than advocacy.
Head of the Federal Judicial Center in Washington, D.C. Jeremy D. Fogel explains that a major challenge for judges who need to master complex issues can be filtering fact from argument.
Read the full Law.com article.
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19