Judges v. Trump
In an op-ed piece for the New York Times, University of Chicago Law School professor and ALI member Eric A. Posner analyzes the recent clash between the judicial and executive branches over President Trump’s travel ban.
Read the full article here.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg among speakers at this year's Annual Meeting #ALI94https://t.co/5yQdnLb4duhttps://t.co/uL6W1aiPzF@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Democratic Policing Can Lead To More Accountability by @barryfriedman1 - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/Yr97JjnqkH@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Overriding Tribal Sovereignty by Applying the National Labor Relations Act to Indian Tribes... - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/VgplVVHrdj@AmLawInstFeb 17
- ALI's Proposed Insurance Law Restatement: A Trojan Horse? - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/BDfZSZpuVk@AmLawInstFeb 16
- Op-Ed on “So Called” Law https://t.co/eTfJLGAZy9@AmLawInstFeb 14