Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview
Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co., Inc. recently talked with the New York Times about his decision to resign from the President Trump’s American Manufacturing Council.
“In this case, we were not talking about politics,” Mr. Frazier said on his decision to step down. “We were talking about the basic values of the country.”
Read the full New York Times article.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15