Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview
Kenneth C. Frazier of Merck & Co., Inc. recently talked with the New York Times about his decision to resign from the President Trump’s American Manufacturing Council.
“In this case, we were not talking about politics,” Mr. Frazier said on his decision to step down. “We were talking about the basic values of the country.”
Read the full New York Times article.
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12
- Two Restatements—Economic Harm Torts, part of Restatement Third of Torts, and Liability Insurance—were approved by… https://t.co/Qi4douQ1Gy@AmLawInstDec 11
- What’s the difference between Restatements and Principles? Find the answer to this and other frequently asked quest… https://t.co/sKr5QaFZgI@AmLawInstDec 11