Kevin Hamilton Reviews “Eat the Apple”
Kevin J. Hamilton of Perkins Coie has written a review in the Seattle Times for the book “Eat the Apple” by Matt Young. The book is Young’s recount of being in the Marine Corps during the Iraq war.
“This isn’t a soft pedaled version of wartime service but a cold, devastating self-examination of the decidedly personal costs of war. It is creative, exhausting and illuminating, all at once,” Mr. Hamilton states in the review.
Read the full review.
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12
- Two Restatements—Economic Harm Torts, part of Restatement Third of Torts, and Liability Insurance—were approved by… https://t.co/Qi4douQ1Gy@AmLawInstDec 11
- What’s the difference between Restatements and Principles? Find the answer to this and other frequently asked quest… https://t.co/sKr5QaFZgI@AmLawInstDec 11