Linda Klein Featured Speaker at Women’s Power Summit
The University of Texas School of Law’s Center for Women in Law held its fifth biennial Women’s Power Summit on Law and Leadership this week. ABA President Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz was among the event speakers, which included chief legal officers and general counsel, law firm managing partners, judges, government officials, elected officials, law school deans, bar presidents, as well as academics and business leaders.
The Summit assembled women who have the ability to lead and achieve results within their organizations. It provided an opportunity for women leaders to network with their female peers while encouraging these leaders to make a positive difference for all women. Learn more about the Women’s Power Summit here.
Ms. Klein will be speaking at ALI’s Annual Meeting in May. Visit our Annual Meeting site to learn more about the Meeting, including featured speakers.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23