Linda Klein Featured Speaker at Women’s Power Summit
The University of Texas School of Law’s Center for Women in Law held its fifth biennial Women’s Power Summit on Law and Leadership this week. ABA President Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz was among the event speakers, which included chief legal officers and general counsel, law firm managing partners, judges, government officials, elected officials, law school deans, bar presidents, as well as academics and business leaders.
The Summit assembled women who have the ability to lead and achieve results within their organizations. It provided an opportunity for women leaders to network with their female peers while encouraging these leaders to make a positive difference for all women. Learn more about the Women’s Power Summit here.
Ms. Klein will be speaking at ALI’s Annual Meeting in May. Visit our Annual Meeting site to learn more about the Meeting, including featured speakers.
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15
- Our newest episode of #Reasonably Speaking, “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures,” takes an in-depth look at… https://t.co/CvnrBlIk5k@AmLawInstMar 15