Linda Klein Featured Speaker at Women’s Power Summit
The University of Texas School of Law’s Center for Women in Law held its fifth biennial Women’s Power Summit on Law and Leadership this week. ABA President Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz was among the event speakers, which included chief legal officers and general counsel, law firm managing partners, judges, government officials, elected officials, law school deans, bar presidents, as well as academics and business leaders.
The Summit assembled women who have the ability to lead and achieve results within their organizations. It provided an opportunity for women leaders to network with their female peers while encouraging these leaders to make a positive difference for all women. Learn more about the Women’s Power Summit here.
Ms. Klein will be speaking at ALI’s Annual Meeting in May. Visit our Annual Meeting site to learn more about the Meeting, including featured speakers.
- Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview https://t.co/f9XT9VXU9t@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Supporting graduate student survivors of sexual misconduct https://t.co/oa92ZVfYl0@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Not-for-Profit Compliance: Doing More With Less - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/XzdaMdn9jV@AmLawInstFeb 21
- Kenneth Gallant Named Ben J. Altheimer Professor of Law https://t.co/vdoYiOXsUe@AmLawInstFeb 21
- The 95th Annual Meeting will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. May 21-23 https://t.co/l1prITxrUjhttps://t.co/bMHbCATDHp@AmLawInstFeb 15