Linda Klein Featured Speaker at Women’s Power Summit
The University of Texas School of Law’s Center for Women in Law held its fifth biennial Women’s Power Summit on Law and Leadership this week. ABA President Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz was among the event speakers, which included chief legal officers and general counsel, law firm managing partners, judges, government officials, elected officials, law school deans, bar presidents, as well as academics and business leaders.
The Summit assembled women who have the ability to lead and achieve results within their organizations. It provided an opportunity for women leaders to network with their female peers while encouraging these leaders to make a positive difference for all women. Learn more about the Women’s Power Summit here.
Ms. Klein will be speaking at ALI’s Annual Meeting in May. Visit our Annual Meeting site to learn more about the Meeting, including featured speakers.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18