Linda Klein Featured Speaker at Women’s Power Summit
The University of Texas School of Law’s Center for Women in Law held its fifth biennial Women’s Power Summit on Law and Leadership this week. ABA President Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz was among the event speakers, which included chief legal officers and general counsel, law firm managing partners, judges, government officials, elected officials, law school deans, bar presidents, as well as academics and business leaders.
The Summit assembled women who have the ability to lead and achieve results within their organizations. It provided an opportunity for women leaders to network with their female peers while encouraging these leaders to make a positive difference for all women. Learn more about the Women’s Power Summit here.
Ms. Klein will be speaking at ALI’s Annual Meeting in May. Visit our Annual Meeting site to learn more about the Meeting, including featured speakers.
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8