Linda Klein Named Attorney of the Year
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson was named the Daily Report’s attorney of the year during the Georgia Legal Awards. Ms. Klein was honored for her work as president of the American Bar Association (2017-2018) and her efforts in challenging both the Obama and Trump administrations on behalf of lawyers.
During last year’s ALI Annual Meeting, Ms. Klein talked about what defines today’s lawyers, the importance of a competent and independent judiciary, and the ABA’s commitment to protecting citizens’ access to legal representation.
Read the full story here.
- Charitable Nonprofits project is in session. Project participants discuss solicitation, restrictions on charitable… https://t.co/BxZCnnarZu@AmLawInstSep 21
- Watch “ALI’s Drafting Process Educating the Next Generation of Lawyers” @jill_horwitz@UCLA_Lawhttps://t.co/Qn3udmOcQp@AmLawInstSep 20
- A quote from our 1st Director, William Draper Lewis: “The preparation of an adequate Restatement of any Subject is… https://t.co/yhc5syWNMO@AmLawInstSep 20
- Read "Decarceration Strategies: How 5 States Achieved Substantial Prison Population Reductions" on The ALI Adviser https://t.co/J0x0h6jiXt@AmLawInstSep 20
- As we continue our project meetings this fall we want to share some information about the important work that takes… https://t.co/7faFKELh4T@AmLawInstSep 19