Linda Klein Named Attorney of the Year
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson was named the Daily Report’s attorney of the year during the Georgia Legal Awards. Ms. Klein was honored for her work as president of the American Bar Association (2017-2018) and her efforts in challenging both the Obama and Trump administrations on behalf of lawyers.
During last year’s ALI Annual Meeting, Ms. Klein talked about what defines today’s lawyers, the importance of a competent and independent judiciary, and the ABA’s commitment to protecting citizens’ access to legal representation.
Read the full story here.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15