Linda Klein Named Attorney of the Year
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson was named the Daily Report’s attorney of the year during the Georgia Legal Awards. Ms. Klein was honored for her work as president of the American Bar Association (2017-2018) and her efforts in challenging both the Obama and Trump administrations on behalf of lawyers.
During last year’s ALI Annual Meeting, Ms. Klein talked about what defines today’s lawyers, the importance of a competent and independent judiciary, and the ABA’s commitment to protecting citizens’ access to legal representation.
Read the full story here.
- In remembrance of the late John Paul Stevens – Watch Justice Stevens in conversation with his former clerk, and ALI… https://t.co/YsRgWgBW5u@AmLawInstJul 19
- In our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking, former U.S. Solicitor General Paul Clement @Kirkland_Ellis refle… https://t.co/M0FgyYq3kR@AmLawInstJul 19
- Congratulations to ALI member Dr. Heath P. Tarbert on beginning his term as 14th Chairman of @CFTC. Learn more:… https://t.co/edEQRIVUG4@AmLawInstJul 18
- Out now: Part II of “May It Please the Court” with Paul Clement. Check out Part I with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman… https://t.co/S3C9EHGvmj@AmLawInstJul 18
- ALI Council member Jeffrey Sutton was recently featured on @Gladwell’s podcast Revisionist History. Judge Sutton di… https://t.co/VUNPWHwSYO@AmLawInstJul 18