Linda Klein Named Attorney of the Year
Linda A. Klein of Baker Donelson was named the Daily Report’s attorney of the year during the Georgia Legal Awards. Ms. Klein was honored for her work as president of the American Bar Association (2017-2018) and her efforts in challenging both the Obama and Trump administrations on behalf of lawyers.
During last year’s ALI Annual Meeting, Ms. Klein talked about what defines today’s lawyers, the importance of a competent and independent judiciary, and the ABA’s commitment to protecting citizens’ access to legal representation.
Read the full story here.
- Getting ready for this week’s project meeting, Principles for a Data Economy. What can you expect from an ALI Princ… https://t.co/lzvuSZ5DXs@AmLawInstFeb 20
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14