Margaret Marshall Recognized for Service to Yale
Margaret H. Marshall of Choate has been recognized in Yale News for her service to the university. The piece highlights Ms. Marshall’s “significant and enduring impact on Yale” both through her work with Yale Law School and her active volunteering as a member of the Yale Corporation.
The article references some of her amazing achievements including serving as the co-chair of the Reunion Committee from 1994-1995, her frequent visits to the university as a guest lecturer, her election as the first woman senior fellow of the Yale Corporation in 2013, a position she held until 2016, and her work which led to the establishment of the University-Wide Committee on Sexual Misconduct.
Read the full article here.
- Learn more about "Extraction: Art on the Edge of the Abyss, Preview of a Glorious Ruckus" by Michael Traynor… https://t.co/m6AD3iVhlw@AmLawInstDec 13
- Our fall project season has come to a close but that doesn’t mean work has stopped. Reporters are still hard at wor… https://t.co/gAP1oqKrYl@AmLawInstDec 13
- Quote from Neil B. Cohen @brooklynlaw at ALI91 upon receiving the Wisdom Award. #WednesdayWisdom Watch a video o… https://t.co/VOVMN9ABbL@AmLawInstDec 12
- Foreign Relations Law Adviser Christopher Whytock @UCILaw discusses International Law, world politics, and more on… https://t.co/aPcBO3vffy@AmLawInstDec 12
- The Winter edition of The ALI Reporter is now available. This issue includes project updates from ALI's fall projec… https://t.co/Kza6smPQCn@AmLawInstDec 12