Margaret Marshall Recognized for Service to Yale
Margaret H. Marshall of Choate has been recognized in Yale News for her service to the university. The piece highlights Ms. Marshall’s “significant and enduring impact on Yale” both through her work with Yale Law School and her active volunteering as a member of the Yale Corporation.
The article references some of her amazing achievements including serving as the co-chair of the Reunion Committee from 1994-1995, her frequent visits to the university as a guest lecturer, her election as the first woman senior fellow of the Yale Corporation in 2013, a position she held until 2016, and her work which led to the establishment of the University-Wide Committee on Sexual Misconduct.
Read the full article here.
- Intentional Torts Restatement session at today’s Council meeting included discussion on Privileges and Consent. … https://t.co/7LAgHLowxy@AmLawInstOct 19
- Watch a short video and learn more about the Children and The Law Restatement project on The ALI Adviser.… https://t.co/hPYmdpWwWv@AmLawInstOct 19
- Day 2 of our Council meeting begins with Children and the Law Restatement, including discussions on parental author… https://t.co/JumoEGNlRR@AmLawInstOct 19
- Congratulations to all our newly elected members! View the full list on https://t.co/H2Yifa92ph:… https://t.co/QWRnIugucB@AmLawInstOct 18
- Read about technology, corporate compliance, and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act on The ALI Adviser. @AILawBlog… https://t.co/YOxNfrT02L@AmLawInstOct 18