Mary-Christine Sungaila to Receive Ellis Island Medal of Honor
Mary-Christine Sungaila of Haynes and Boone will receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor this May.
The award is given by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO) to a U.S. immigrant or native-born citizen who has made significant contributions to their local communities, the nation, or the world, both through professional accomplishments and service to humanity.
The Ellis Island Medal of Honor ranks among the nation’s most prestigious awards. The U.S. Senate and House of Representatives have officially recognized the Ellis Island Medals of Honor, and each year the recipients are listed in the Congressional Record.
Learn more about the Ellis Island Medal of Honor here.
- "Preview of 50-state report on effective relief mechanisms" by Margaret Love- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAql@AmLawInstAug 18
- . @DukeLaw Internationalizing the New Conflict of Laws Restatement- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/NsECeJVAqlhttps://t.co/r0j4SGureV@AmLawInstAug 18
- Frazier Featured in Forbes Profile https://t.co/G9M7ZmBZqF@AmLawInstAug 17
- When Does An Indian Reservation Cease to Exist? Tenth Circuit Discusses in Murphy v. Royal- The ALI Adviser… https://t.co/u9kGQRLBOy@AmLawInstAug 16
- Bernice Donald Receives Margaret Brent Award https://t.co/fQrxn2xItI@AmLawInstAug 16