Mary-Christine Sungaila to Receive Ellis Island Medal of Honor
Mary-Christine Sungaila of Haynes and Boone will receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor this May.
The award is given by the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations (NECO) to a U.S. immigrant or native-born citizen who has made significant contributions to their local communities, the nation, or the world, both through professional accomplishments and service to humanity.
The Ellis Island Medal of Honor ranks among the nation’s most prestigious awards. The U.S. Senate and House of Representatives have officially recognized the Ellis Island Medals of Honor, and each year the recipients are listed in the Congressional Record.
Learn more about the Ellis Island Medal of Honor here.
- Elizabeth Cabraser Named Lead Counsel of Fiat Chrysler https://t.co/iD0LrORvkX@AmLawInstJun 23
- Commercial Court upholds right of insurer to avoid policy for misrepresentation and non-disclosure - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/djOEwYowbH@AmLawInstJun 20
- Barry Barnett 2017 Lawyer of the Year https://t.co/oPjnwwliRL@AmLawInstJun 16
- Establishing Best Practices for Stop Data Collection - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/ddYqYmXwuM@AmLawInstJun 16
- Jurisdiction in the Fourth Restatement of Foreign Relations Law - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/10lFWuKDdd@AmLawInstJun 16