Melissa Murray with Joan Biskupic on ‘Strict Scrutiny’
Melissa Murray of NYU School of Law recently interviewed CNN’s Joan Biskupic, author of The Chief: The Life and Turbulent Times of Chief Justice John Roberts, on Strict Scrutiny–A podcast about the Supreme Court of the United States and the legal culture that surrounds it.
Professor Murray acts as the regular host in the series along with Leah Litman of Michigan Law and Kate Shaw of Cardozo Law.
In the episode, “Five-Dimensional Chess,” Professor Murray spoke with Ms. Biskupic about the upcoming 15th anniversary of John Roberts' appointment as Chief Justice of the United States and reflected on the Chief Justice's tenure on the Court as well as his legacy going forward.
Listen to the full episode and view the transcript here.
- Mildred Robinson @UVALaw receives the Armstead Robinson Faculty Award for her contributions to diversity, equity an… https://t.co/GYiDJJOrik@AmLawInstJun 24
- Pamela S. Karlan @StanfordLaw and @EllenRosenblum are recipients of this year’s Margaret Brent Award for their achi… https://t.co/EKei2hiPsV@AmLawInstJun 23
- . @stone_geoffrey is a co-editor on the recently published book National Security, Leaks & Freedom of the Press, exa… https://t.co/Bi49kBzdII@AmLawInstJun 22
- . @SEC_News announced the appointments of Renee M. Jones @BCLAW as Director of the Division of Corporation Finance a… https://t.co/pGW5ao5SV8@AmLawInstJun 21
- Judge Jack Weinstein, 99, an ALI member for 50 years, died yesterday at his home in Great Neck, NY.… https://t.co/Xrk4QPVfKj@AmLawInstJun 16