In Memoriam: J. Sherman McLaughlin
J. Sherman McLaughlin passed away on September 15. He was 85.
Mr. McLaughlin worked as an estate lawyer for Reed Smith for more than 50 years. He was a member and president of the board of trustees of the Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, and served as trustee, board president, and interim head of Winchester-Thurston School. A believer in the value of education, Mr. McLaughlin was a founding member of the Fund for the Advancement through Education (FAME).
Read the full Pittsburgh Post-Gazette obituary.
- In the video below, Liability Insurance project Reporter @kyledlogue discusses Long Tail Claims, and the issues sur… https://t.co/AfCdk0guo1@AmLawInstApr 25
- U.S. Supreme Court will not hear Bostic case on long sentences for juveniles by @rlippmann - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/rccxLXhgb8@AmLawInstApr 25
- Behind the Trial: Evan R. Chesler https://t.co/tj9KXnd9Dn@AmLawInstApr 25
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record according to @ccresourcecentr- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24