In Memoriam: J. Sherman McLaughlin
J. Sherman McLaughlin passed away on September 15. He was 85.
Mr. McLaughlin worked as an estate lawyer for Reed Smith for more than 50 years. He was a member and president of the board of trustees of the Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, and served as trustee, board president, and interim head of Winchester-Thurston School. A believer in the value of education, Mr. McLaughlin was a founding member of the Fund for the Advancement through Education (FAME).
Read the full Pittsburgh Post-Gazette obituary.
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17
- The Wisdom of Crowds™ - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2O88Oxh2hH@AmLawInstJan 16
- The faculty-edited Journal of Tort Law is hosting a symposium on the Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Intention… https://t.co/t6YH30Td5p@AmLawInstJan 11