New York Law Journal Profiles Richard Revesz and Evan Chesler
The newest edition of New York Law Journal includes profiles of NYU School of Law professor Richard L. Revesz and Evan R. Chesler of Cravath Swaine & Moore.
Professor Revesz is one of the law professionals profiled in NYLJ’s Distinguished Leaders of 2017. In his Q&A he speaks on his pride in being the Director of ALI and the undertaking of new projects. He was honored at a dinner on October 17.
Mr. Chesler is feature as one of the three nominees for Attorney of the Year. His profile focuses on his major victory in the Second Circuit for American Express.
[Subscription may be required to view articles.]
- In the video below, Liability Insurance project Reporter @kyledlogue discusses Long Tail Claims, and the issues sur… https://t.co/AfCdk0guo1@AmLawInstApr 25
- U.S. Supreme Court will not hear Bostic case on long sentences for juveniles by @rlippmann - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/rccxLXhgb8@AmLawInstApr 25
- Behind the Trial: Evan R. Chesler https://t.co/tj9KXnd9Dn@AmLawInstApr 25
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record according to @ccresourcecentr- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24