New York Law Journal Profiles Richard Revesz and Evan Chesler
The newest edition of New York Law Journal includes profiles of NYU School of Law professor Richard L. Revesz and Evan R. Chesler of Cravath Swaine & Moore.
Professor Revesz is one of the law professionals profiled in NYLJ’s Distinguished Leaders of 2017. In his Q&A he speaks on his pride in being the Director of ALI and the undertaking of new projects. He was honored at a dinner on October 17.
Mr. Chesler is feature as one of the three nominees for Attorney of the Year. His profile focuses on his major victory in the Second Circuit for American Express.
[Subscription may be required to view articles.]
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI Council members Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Suzanne Goldberg @ColumbiaLaw discuss the methods of reporting… https://t.co/mjWjDrqbn5@AmLawInstJan 18
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17
- The Wisdom of Crowds™ - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2O88Oxh2hH@AmLawInstJan 16