NKU Announces Judith Daar as Dean of Chase College of Law
Northern Kentucky University (NKU) has selected Judith Daar as dean of the Salmon P. Chase College of Law. She will assume the role on July 1, 2019.
Daar comes to NKU from the University of California, Irvine, where she served as a visiting professor at the School of Law and a clinical professor at the School of Medicine. She is also the former interim dean and professor of law at Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California.
“We are very pleased to name Judy as the dean of Chase College of Law. She has an exceptional academic career forged from her deep understanding of legal education. Judy is a great fit to lead Chase and build on its strong foundation of producing the top legal talent in the region,” said NKU Provost Sue Ott Rowlands.
Read more here.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14