NKU Announces Judith Daar as Dean of Chase College of Law
Northern Kentucky University (NKU) has selected Judith Daar as dean of the Salmon P. Chase College of Law. She will assume the role on July 1, 2019.
Daar comes to NKU from the University of California, Irvine, where she served as a visiting professor at the School of Law and a clinical professor at the School of Medicine. She is also the former interim dean and professor of law at Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California.
“We are very pleased to name Judy as the dean of Chase College of Law. She has an exceptional academic career forged from her deep understanding of legal education. Judy is a great fit to lead Chase and build on its strong foundation of producing the top legal talent in the region,” said NKU Provost Sue Ott Rowlands.
Read more here.
- Congratulations to Jane Aiken on being named the new dean of @WFULawSchoolhttps://t.co/pkgu9xFY1ihttps://t.co/fmTQ6le2N7@AmLawInstApr 25
- Matthew Fletcher on tribal governments in this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking w/ Wenona Singel #TBT Listen here:… https://t.co/0I9Q8dx1AR@AmLawInstApr 25
- In this video, Data Privacy Principles Reporters @paulmschwartz and @DanielSolove discuss the developing concerns a… https://t.co/ft5VZEAmBL@AmLawInstApr 25
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/U9aGuYCCUs@AmLawInstApr 24
- The Role of the Board of Directors and Executive Management in Promoting an Organizational Culture of Compliance an… https://t.co/kyrgCcBm7L@AmLawInstApr 24