Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board
At its June 2017 meeting in Detroit, the Board of Governors of the America Bar Association elected Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor partner Norman M. Powell to a second three-year term as the ABA’s Advisor to the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code. A joint committee of The American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission, the Board monitors current drafting activities, prepares commentaries, and advises its member organizations on further changes needed in the Uniform Commercial Code.
In May 2017, ALI reappointed E. Carolan Berkley, Amelia H. Boss, Teresa Wilton Harmon, Stephanie Heller, and Steven O. Weise as memebers of the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code.
Read the Young Conaway press release.
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20