Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board
At its June 2017 meeting in Detroit, the Board of Governors of the America Bar Association elected Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor partner Norman M. Powell to a second three-year term as the ABA’s Advisor to the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code. A joint committee of The American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission, the Board monitors current drafting activities, prepares commentaries, and advises its member organizations on further changes needed in the Uniform Commercial Code.
In May 2017, ALI reappointed E. Carolan Berkley, Amelia H. Boss, Teresa Wilton Harmon, Stephanie Heller, and Steven O. Weise as memebers of the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code.
Read the Young Conaway press release.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23