Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board
At its June 2017 meeting in Detroit, the Board of Governors of the America Bar Association elected Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor partner Norman M. Powell to a second three-year term as the ABA’s Advisor to the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code. A joint committee of The American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission, the Board monitors current drafting activities, prepares commentaries, and advises its member organizations on further changes needed in the Uniform Commercial Code.
In May 2017, ALI reappointed E. Carolan Berkley, Amelia H. Boss, Teresa Wilton Harmon, Stephanie Heller, and Steven O. Weise as memebers of the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code.
Read the Young Conaway press release.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5