Norman Powell Elected to Second Term on Permanent Editorial Board
At its June 2017 meeting in Detroit, the Board of Governors of the America Bar Association elected Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor partner Norman M. Powell to a second three-year term as the ABA’s Advisor to the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code. A joint committee of The American Law Institute and the Uniform Law Commission, the Board monitors current drafting activities, prepares commentaries, and advises its member organizations on further changes needed in the Uniform Commercial Code.
In May 2017, ALI reappointed E. Carolan Berkley, Amelia H. Boss, Teresa Wilton Harmon, Stephanie Heller, and Steven O. Weise as memebers of the Permanent Editorial Board for the Uniform Commercial Code.
Read the Young Conaway press release.
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29
- ALI member John G. Browning of @SpencerFane was recently honored by @TXBarCollege with the Patrick A. Nester Outsta… https://t.co/a42awZMDj7@AmLawInstJul 29