NPR.org Highlights Beryl Howell and Tanya Chutkan
Beryl A. Howell and Tanya S. Chutkan, both of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were recently featured in an article from NRP.org as part of a profile on four female federal judges from Washington, D.C.
The article focuses on the way these judges have operated with exceptional competency and efficiency during the current political unrest and uncertainty.
The piece also features Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who shares his thoughts on working with his influential female colleges. Read the full article here.
- In a recent article for Law360 Access to Justice, @ANatapoff of @UCILaw examines the misdemeanor process in the U.S… https://t.co/kk8J2c4Q22@AmLawInstJun 19
- Watch Retired #SCOTUS Associate Justice Anthony M. Kennedy’s full remarks upon receiving ALI's Henry J. Friendly Me… https://t.co/GGSpSsRDLT@AmLawInstJun 19
- #SCOTUS opinion in Gamble v. United States cites Restatement 4th of Foreign Relations Law § 481 and Restatement 2nd… https://t.co/tamGUHav6Z@AmLawInstJun 18
- Nonprofits project Adviser Andrew Grumet @DrinkerBiddle talks with Patrick Rooney @IUPhilanthropy about charitable… https://t.co/JaaNsXdPfG@AmLawInstJun 18
- At this year’s #ALI96 Annual Meeting, ALI membership voted to approve Principles of Data Privacy, marking the compl… https://t.co/k9I2nA5tN3@AmLawInstJun 14