NPR.org Highlights Beryl Howell and Tanya Chutkan
Beryl A. Howell and Tanya S. Chutkan, both of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were recently featured in an article from NRP.org as part of a profile on four female federal judges from Washington, D.C.
The article focuses on the way these judges have operated with exceptional competency and efficiency during the current political unrest and uncertainty.
The piece also features Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who shares his thoughts on working with his influential female colleges. Read the full article here.
- Congratulations to ALI members Kelly Dermody @LieffCabraser and Judge Judith McConnell on being honored with the… https://t.co/BDeeF2RhyK@AmLawInstAug 19
- Listen now to Part I of “May It Please the Court” with Nicole Saharsky, Seth Waxman and Douglas Laycock. In total t… https://t.co/V1SBbrJ7Tx@AmLawInstAug 19
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15