NPR.org Highlights Beryl Howell and Tanya Chutkan
Beryl A. Howell and Tanya S. Chutkan, both of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, were recently featured in an article from NRP.org as part of a profile on four female federal judges from Washington, D.C.
The article focuses on the way these judges have operated with exceptional competency and efficiency during the current political unrest and uncertainty.
The piece also features Paul L. Friedman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia who shares his thoughts on working with his influential female colleges. Read the full article here.
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5