Omri Ben-Shahar Authors Piece on Uber’s Legal Battle
University of Chicago Law School professor Omri Ben-Shahar has written an op-ed for Forbes. The article, “Are Uber Drivers Employees? The Answer Will Shape The Sharing Economy,” focuses on the lawsuits that drivers for Uber have against the company regarding their employment status.
Read the full Forbes article.
- Richard Painter @UofMNLawSchool, Associate Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, provides insigh… https://t.co/yESKFtg9Ki@AmLawInstMar 20
- Daily Journal on M. Margaret McKeown https://t.co/zFuPjVNs31@AmLawInstMar 19
- Adolescents More Likely to Plead Guilty to Crimes They Did Not Commit - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/gWtANJt18r@AmLawInstMar 19
- Richard Briffault @ColumbiaLaw Reporter for ALI’s Government Ethics Principles project, addresses the principles th… https://t.co/PHPs08605A@AmLawInstMar 15
- Kenneth Frazier Featured in the New York Times https://t.co/84lCLg6zQo@AmLawInstMar 15