Randy Maniloff Discusses Football Violence in WSJ
Randy J. Maniloff of White and Williams authored an Op-Ed for the Wall Street Journal in which he discussed several notable NFL lawsuits and the complex legality that surrounds violence in sports.
The piece specifically makes reference to a recent incident during a Browns-Steelers game in Cleveland, in which Browns defensive end Myles Garrett pulled off Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph’s helmet and then used the helmet to hit him on the head.
Read the full piece here [subscription required].
- Available now, “The Restatement and Beyond: The Past, Present, and Future of U.S. Foreign Relations Law.” Edited by… https://t.co/hrjii8dsYT@AmLawInstSep 24
- Now available on The ALI Adviser, @JayFeinman of @RutgersLaw provides "A User’s Guide to the Restatement of the Law… https://t.co/loNjEew8A5@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Paul B. Stephan of @UVALaw has been appointed special counsel to the general counsel of the U.S. Departm… https://t.co/I9X8A3VCyF@AmLawInstSep 22
- ALI member Christiane Wendehorst of the @univienna and president of @ELI_Secretariat has joined the new Global Part… https://t.co/paAGVr7YpM@AmLawInstSep 21
- We mourn the loss of U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, legal icon and trailblazing advocate… https://t.co/QKm7AnoeKo@AmLawInstSep 19