Renée McDonald Hutchins to Serve as New Dean of UDC Law
Renée McDonald Hutchins has been selected to serve as Dean of the University of the District of Columbia David A. Clarke School of Law (UDC Law). Professor Hutchins brings to UDC Law a wealth of experience at the leading edge of clinical legal education and scholarship in a public law school setting. She is expected to begin her term on April 17.
"Renée is a perfect match with UDC Law’s distinctive mission, as one of the nation’s few historically black law schools, to diversify the legal profession and provide critical legal services to low-income Washingtonians," said UDC President Ronald Mason Jr. "Renée has a remarkable record as a scholar and is an accomplished administrator. She is a proven leader in clinical legal education and academic excellence across the law school curriculum. She combines the analytical rigor of traditional doctrinal education with the kind of superlative hands-on training offered by UDC Law’s robust set of clinical and experiential programs.”
Read more here.
- Congratulations to Jane Aiken on being named the new dean of @WFULawSchoolhttps://t.co/pkgu9xFY1ihttps://t.co/fmTQ6le2N7@AmLawInstApr 25
- Matthew Fletcher on tribal governments in this episode of #ReasonablySpeaking w/ Wenona Singel #TBT Listen here:… https://t.co/0I9Q8dx1AR@AmLawInstApr 25
- In this video, Data Privacy Principles Reporters @paulmschwartz and @DanielSolove discuss the developing concerns a… https://t.co/ft5VZEAmBL@AmLawInstApr 25
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/U9aGuYCCUs@AmLawInstApr 24
- The Role of the Board of Directors and Executive Management in Promoting an Organizational Culture of Compliance an… https://t.co/kyrgCcBm7L@AmLawInstApr 24