Revesz Essay on Regulatory Policy
In the essay “Challenging the Anti-Regulatory Narrative,” ALI Director Richard L. Revesz explores regulatory policy and, within that same domain, regulation under the Clean Air Act.
Director Revesz discusses the state of regulation in the current political atmosphere and the decisions made by Congress that will determine its future under the current administration.
Read the full article on The Regulatory Review.
- Listen to our most recent episode of #ReasonablySpeaking “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” featuri… https://t.co/QkiGNMGU0J@AmLawInstMar 22
- #TBT to our “Protecting Individual Liberties” episode on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode, Cal. Supreme Court J… https://t.co/Jj7aqS0vaQ@AmLawInstMar 21
- Each ALI project undergoes a substantial review and voting process before it is ready for publication. Learn more a… https://t.co/Y2KCULNqOL@AmLawInstMar 21
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18