Roberta Cooper Ramo Joins AED Board of Directors
Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling has been elected Chair of Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (AED). Ms. Ramo will serve as Chair on the Board of Directors for a one-year term, beginning January 1, 2018.
AED is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to recruit business and industry, help local companies grow, and generate quality job opportunities throughout the Albuquerque metro area.
Read the full AED press release.
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5
- ALI member Randy Maniloff of @WhiteandWil recently authored a @WSJ piece in which he discussed several notable NFL… https://t.co/jKodsoZjqv@AmLawInstDec 4