Roberta Cooper Ramo Joins AED Board of Directors
Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling has been elected Chair of Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (AED). Ms. Ramo will serve as Chair on the Board of Directors for a one-year term, beginning January 1, 2018.
AED is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to recruit business and industry, help local companies grow, and generate quality job opportunities throughout the Albuquerque metro area.
Read the full AED press release.
- Suzanne Goldberg of @ColumbiaLaw and Gil Sparks of @MorrisNichols discuss what schools are doing to implement fair… https://t.co/zW3E7aYiXE@AmLawInstJun 26
- #SCOTUS cites Model Penal Code §§ 2.02 and 2.04 in a case involving the unlawful possession of a firearm. Read mo… https://t.co/Gr7VoMNfHs@AmLawInstJun 26
- Ken Simons @UCILaw and Erin Murphy @nyulaw unpack the complex issues of consent in tort and criminal law, includi… https://t.co/39EmqtI930@AmLawInstJun 26
- The #ALI96 Annual Meeting featured the @ALI_CLE Ethics program “Duty to Whom? Ethics Dilemmas Confronted by Governm… https://t.co/NZEiDRSoZ2@AmLawInstJun 25
- ALI was profiled by @VisionariesInc, a documentary series that highlights the stories of nonprofits around the worl… https://t.co/jlgwzEPC3E@AmLawInstJun 24