Roberta Cooper Ramo Joins AED Board of Directors
Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling has been elected Chair of Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (AED). Ms. Ramo will serve as Chair on the Board of Directors for a one-year term, beginning January 1, 2018.
AED is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to recruit business and industry, help local companies grow, and generate quality job opportunities throughout the Albuquerque metro area.
Read the full AED press release.
- Goodwin Liu Among Honorees at AABANY Annual Dinner https://t.co/W4w1QrVQL8@AmLawInstJan 19
- ALI Council members Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Suzanne Goldberg @ColumbiaLaw discuss the methods of reporting… https://t.co/mjWjDrqbn5@AmLawInstJan 18
- MPC: Sentencing Cited in EDNY Restitution Case https://t.co/VFhJccbSDy@AmLawInstJan 18
- Professors Shyamkrishna Balganesh and Eugene Volokh provide insight on copyright infringement in light of a recent… https://t.co/bsBD70wFwQ@AmLawInstJan 17
- The Wisdom of Crowds™ - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/2O88Oxh2hH@AmLawInstJan 16