Roberta Cooper Ramo Joins AED Board of Directors
Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling has been elected Chair of Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (AED). Ms. Ramo will serve as Chair on the Board of Directors for a one-year term, beginning January 1, 2018.
AED is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to recruit business and industry, help local companies grow, and generate quality job opportunities throughout the Albuquerque metro area.
Read the full AED press release.
- In the video below, Liability Insurance project Reporter @kyledlogue discusses Long Tail Claims, and the issues sur… https://t.co/AfCdk0guo1@AmLawInstApr 25
- U.S. Supreme Court will not hear Bostic case on long sentences for juveniles by @rlippmann - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/rccxLXhgb8@AmLawInstApr 25
- Behind the Trial: Evan R. Chesler https://t.co/tj9KXnd9Dn@AmLawInstApr 25
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record according to @ccresourcecentr- The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24
- More states facilitating licensing for people with a criminal record - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/S3RGPzM3Uc@AmLawInstApr 24