Roberta Cooper Ramo Joins AED Board of Directors
Roberta Cooper Ramo of Modrall Sperling has been elected Chair of Albuquerque Economic Development Inc. (AED). Ms. Ramo will serve as Chair on the Board of Directors for a one-year term, beginning January 1, 2018.
AED is a private, nonprofit organization whose mission is to recruit business and industry, help local companies grow, and generate quality job opportunities throughout the Albuquerque metro area.
Read the full AED press release.
- An article for Law360 entitled “Risk Assessment Tools Are Not A Failed ‘Minority Report’” discusses the use of risk… https://t.co/Uvl8loyfUL@AmLawInstAug 16
- In the episode "Creating a Strong Corporate Compliance Program" on #ReasonablySpeaking Ivan Fong @3M and Lori Marti… https://t.co/QSNb5DmRDV@AmLawInstAug 15
- Congratulations to ALI member Judy Martinez @SPSR_Law, who will serve as the 2019-2020 @ABAesq President. Read mo… https://t.co/3WCNXKGS0W@AmLawInstAug 15
- The 5th Cir. recently overturned the Northern District of Texas with strong language supporting ICWA. Read more abo… https://t.co/kbAc2CaFXb@AmLawInstAug 15
- Listen now to “Protecting Children in Criminal Procedures” on #ReasonablySpeaking featuring Marsha Levick… https://t.co/3YaaPICf1Y@AmLawInstAug 14