Roberta D. Liebenberg Receives Martha Fay Africa Golden Hammer Award
ALI member Roberta D. Liebenberg of Fine, Kaplan and Black received the Martha Fay Africa Golden Hammer Award from the American Bar Association's Law Practice Division at the ABA Mid-Year Meeting in Miami. This Award honors individuals who have achieved professional excellence in their careers and demonstrated a commitment to diversity. Ms. Liebenberg is a senior partner at her firm, focusing her practice on class actions, antitrust and complex commercial litigation, and white-collar criminal defense.
- Listen to Reporters Matthew Fletcher @ILPCTurtleTalk and Wenona Singel discuss the rights of Amer. Indians as both… https://t.co/fgLmgOqjZd@AmLawInstSep 19
- In a recent @lawdotcom article, ALI member Randy Maniloff @WhiteandWil sits down with author and lawyer @HabenGirma… https://t.co/xMDZnDYwin@AmLawInstSep 19
- Did you know that most allotments of Indian reservations were authorized by Acts of Congress and administered by th… https://t.co/ixG1s92qcY@AmLawInstSep 19
- Project participants on Restatement of the Law of American Indians continue work on this Restatement at today's pro… https://t.co/pK28A8H40s@AmLawInstSep 19
- ALI member Mark Killenbeck of @UARKLaw recently delivered a talk entitled “Church and State,” where he outlined the… https://t.co/HcmCqqt4Bh@AmLawInstSep 18