Sara Bronin on Reimagining Zoning to Desegregate our Communities
On April 30, the American Planning Association, Rhode Island Chapter is hosting an event showing the documentary Segregated by Design, followed by a conversation with Sara C. Bronin of University of Connecticut School of Law. Bronin serves as an Associate Reporter on Restatement Fourth of Property.
- Today’s final #ALI2021 session is Policing, a project working to develop best practices for issues concerning polic… https://t.co/IIfr0szhdW@AmLawInstMay 18
- ALI membership votes to approve Restatement Third of Torts: Intentional Torts to Persons at #ALI2021, marking the c… https://t.co/5sI5OPJQ0X@AmLawInstMay 18
- Second project of Day 2 of the #ALI2021 Annual Meeting is Intentional Torts to Persons. This podcast episode of… https://t.co/ndELefW5Hq@AmLawInstMay 18
- ALI membership votes to approve Principles for a Data Economy at the #ALI2021 virtual Annual Meeting, marking the c… https://t.co/i7xuJxHUDr@AmLawInstMay 18
- Day 2 of #ALI2021 Annual Meeting begins with Data Economy, a joint project with @ELI_Secretariat. See how Reporter… https://t.co/eBQRylyMpv@AmLawInstMay 18