Scott Kafker to be Nominated to Mass. Supreme Court
Scott L. Kafker, Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, will be nominated to serve on the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court by Governor Charlie Baker.
Justice Kafker was appointed to the Appeals Court by Governor Paul Cellucci and joined the Court in March 2001. He was appointed the sixth Chief Justice of the Appeals Court by Governor Charlie Baker in July 2015.
Read the full MassLive article
- #TBT to last spring's Policing Principles project meeting with Reporter Barry Friedman, and project participants Sh… https://t.co/9yokqfxjEL@AmLawInstAug 22
- Listen now to “American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking. In this episode Indian Law… https://t.co/E7PbjjsNqO@AmLawInstAug 21
- On August 19, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB 392 into law, enacting one of the strongest use-of-force l… https://t.co/d1q259bKDO@AmLawInstAug 21
- ALI member and former Solicitor General Michael Dreeben responds to a series of @SCOTUSblog tributes honoring his d… https://t.co/zFTpPGoiyC@AmLawInstAug 20
- ALI Director Richard L. Revesz addresses the role of Restatements in the Summer Edition of The ALI Reporter. Read… https://t.co/SEjnFVbx7X@AmLawInstAug 20