Scott Kafker to be Nominated to Mass. Supreme Court
Scott L. Kafker, Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court, will be nominated to serve on the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court by Governor Charlie Baker.
Justice Kafker was appointed to the Appeals Court by Governor Paul Cellucci and joined the Court in March 2001. He was appointed the sixth Chief Justice of the Appeals Court by Governor Charlie Baker in July 2015.
Read the full MassLive article
- John Lovett of @LOYNOLAW discusses “The International Reach of the Restatement (Third) Property: Servitudes” on The… https://t.co/dVz2nheNKs@AmLawInstDec 12
- ALI member Nancy Kim @CWSL_News will be presenting a talk on “Social and Business Problems Created by Ubiquitous Wr… https://t.co/ogsjKTEo5M@AmLawInstDec 6
- #AmericasTownHall continues with ALI member John S. Cooke of the Federal Judicial Center moderating a conversation… https://t.co/RejyFzm3ID@AmLawInstDec 5
- Christopher Slobogin of @vanderbiltlaw and @Laura_K_Donohue of @GeorgetownLaw join @RosenJeffrey for this morning's… https://t.co/ul6MWRNFoz@AmLawInstDec 5
- Today’s #AmericasTownHall discussion at the @ConstitutionCtr, “The Fourth Amendment and Privacy: Historical Perspec… https://t.co/FNNQiY7T9o@AmLawInstDec 5