Sherrilyn Ifill Speaks at 2018 AI Now Symposium
Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, is a speaker at the AI Now 2018 Symposium on Tuesday, Oct. 16 at the NYU Skirball Center in New York. The symposium will focus on questions of ethics, organizing and accountability in the field of Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Growing out of an initiative from the Obama White House, the annual AI Now Symposium convenes academic, industry, policy, and civil society experts to understand the biggest challenges we face as AI moves into our everyday lives.
Read more here.
- American Indian Law: When Two Sovereigns Collide” on #ReasonablySpeaking passes the mic to Indian Law experts Matth… https://t.co/FrtcTtX4j1@AmLawInstMar 19
- Tomorrow’s new episode of #ReasonablySpeaking will address the nuanced and highly complex field of American Indian… https://t.co/w9iOSvt1I4@AmLawInstMar 18
- How do Principles of the Law differ from Restatements of the Law? Learn the answer to this and other common questio… https://t.co/8OF8H3eCkT@AmLawInstMar 18
- Now Available: Principles of the Law, Election Administration. @Nedfoleyhttps://t.co/CYjH8moQMchttps://t.co/5I4dqRPSJE@AmLawInstMar 16
- On this day in 1892, NY unveiled its automatic ballot booth (voting machine). Since then, much has changed in the w… https://t.co/8RjzPm4Mj0@AmLawInstMar 15