Sherrilyn Ifill Speaks at 2018 AI Now Symposium
Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, is a speaker at the AI Now 2018 Symposium on Tuesday, Oct. 16 at the NYU Skirball Center in New York. The symposium will focus on questions of ethics, organizing and accountability in the field of Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Growing out of an initiative from the Obama White House, the annual AI Now Symposium convenes academic, industry, policy, and civil society experts to understand the biggest challenges we face as AI moves into our everyday lives.
Read more here.
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8