Sherrilyn Ifill Speaks at 2018 AI Now Symposium
Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, is a speaker at the AI Now 2018 Symposium on Tuesday, Oct. 16 at the NYU Skirball Center in New York. The symposium will focus on questions of ethics, organizing and accountability in the field of Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Growing out of an initiative from the Obama White House, the annual AI Now Symposium convenes academic, industry, policy, and civil society experts to understand the biggest challenges we face as AI moves into our everyday lives.
Read more here.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15