Steven Weise Receives James L. Fuld Award
ALI Council Member Steven O. Weise of Proskauer Rose has been awarded the 2016 James L. Fuld Award by the Working Group on Legal Opinions Foundation.
The award honors James L. Fuld, a leader in developing modern opinion letter practice. It is presented to an individual that has made a significant contribution to the field of legal opinions in business transactions, and is designed to honor and encourage individuals who write and educate in the area of legal opinions.
- For almost 50 years, the Boskey Motion has allowed ALI to honor its bicameral voting requirements without excessive… https://t.co/uj9lo3ndRa@AmLawInstJan 16
- Council Meetings are an important time for the Institute. Learn more about Council and the different stages of the… https://t.co/hEeEb4pdSn@AmLawInstJan 15
- This week is all about prep for our January Council meeting. The primary functions of ALI’s Council include determi… https://t.co/rYmFuMhtM3@AmLawInstJan 14
- #TBT to last year’s January Council Meeting. ALI Council will meet next week to review drafts from six current proj… https://t.co/UEqBvNAdsG@AmLawInstJan 10
- The first issue of The ALI Reporter, our membership newsletter, was published in October 1978. Since then the publi… https://t.co/7Eou3Ycbtw@AmLawInstJan 8