Steven Weise Receives James L. Fuld Award
ALI Council Member Steven O. Weise of Proskauer Rose has been awarded the 2016 James L. Fuld Award by the Working Group on Legal Opinions Foundation.
The award honors James L. Fuld, a leader in developing modern opinion letter practice. It is presented to an individual that has made a significant contribution to the field of legal opinions in business transactions, and is designed to honor and encourage individuals who write and educate in the area of legal opinions.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23