Thomas Leatherbury to Be Honored by Dallas Bar Foundation
Thomas S. Leatherbury of Vinson & Elkins has been selected by the Dallas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees to receive the 2018 Justinian Award. The award recognizes attorneys who have adhered to the highest principles and traditions of the legal profession. This is the most prestigious honor presented by the Dallas Bar Foundation.
Mr. Leatherbury serves as co-leader of Vinson & Elkins’ Appellate Practice Group. He commits hundreds of pro bono and volunteer hours every year to Texas Appleseed, the Texas Access to Justice Commission, the Texas Civil Rights Project, American Gateways, the Anti-Defamation League, and North Texas Public Broadcasting Inc.
Mr. Leatherbury will be honored at the 27th annual Dallas Bar Foundation Fellows Lunch on March 29.
Read the full Vinson & Elkins announcement.
- Read more on the press release issued today by the U.S. Department of Education on The ALI Adviser. https://t.co/SKFoHyZwNe@AmLawInstNov 16
- Day 2 of the Student Sexual Misconduct Principles meeting with Reporter Vicki Jackson @Harvard_Law and Associate Re… https://t.co/7D7svcf1h6@AmLawInstNov 16
- No #snowday for our project participants at today’s Student Sexual Misconduct Meeting. Moving along Day 1 of this 2… https://t.co/bTLvHKk1bD@AmLawInstNov 15
- #TBT to last week’s Restatement Third, Conflict of Laws meeting. Joining the discussion were several Reporters /Cha… https://t.co/ahact5w1kB@AmLawInstNov 15
- CU Boulder American Indian Law Clinic Wants North Dakota's Reservation voters to be heard. Read more on The ALI Adv… https://t.co/qKflf6cAHm@AmLawInstNov 15