Thomas Leatherbury to Be Honored by Dallas Bar Foundation
Thomas S. Leatherbury of Vinson & Elkins has been selected by the Dallas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees to receive the 2018 Justinian Award. The award recognizes attorneys who have adhered to the highest principles and traditions of the legal profession. This is the most prestigious honor presented by the Dallas Bar Foundation.
Mr. Leatherbury serves as co-leader of Vinson & Elkins’ Appellate Practice Group. He commits hundreds of pro bono and volunteer hours every year to Texas Appleseed, the Texas Access to Justice Commission, the Texas Civil Rights Project, American Gateways, the Anti-Defamation League, and North Texas Public Broadcasting Inc.
Mr. Leatherbury will be honored at the 27th annual Dallas Bar Foundation Fellows Lunch on March 29.
Read the full Vinson & Elkins announcement.
- Margaret Marshall @ChoateLLP speaks with the project reporters about the importance of age determination throughout… https://t.co/5c0haN46tq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Project Reporter @SetonHallLaw Maldonado responds to comments on parental authority and responsibility for medical… https://t.co/KTa8g2S5gl@AmLawInstMay 23
- Neil Cohen @brooklynlaw comments on parents' duty to provide reasonable economic support from a legal perspective,… https://t.co/MELuxbrAyq@AmLawInstMay 23
- Our final #ALI95 project is the Restatement of Children and the Law. On the dais, @ColumbiaLaw Scott,… https://t.co/chaXFBWa3u@AmLawInstMay 23
- We are proud to welcome Bryan Stevenson @eji_org. Advises that lawyers must be close to the problems to do effectiv… https://t.co/RKnpXlFXeE@AmLawInstMay 23