Thomas Leatherbury to Be Honored by Dallas Bar Foundation
Thomas S. Leatherbury of Vinson & Elkins has been selected by the Dallas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees to receive the 2018 Justinian Award. The award recognizes attorneys who have adhered to the highest principles and traditions of the legal profession. This is the most prestigious honor presented by the Dallas Bar Foundation.
Mr. Leatherbury serves as co-leader of Vinson & Elkins’ Appellate Practice Group. He commits hundreds of pro bono and volunteer hours every year to Texas Appleseed, the Texas Access to Justice Commission, the Texas Civil Rights Project, American Gateways, the Anti-Defamation League, and North Texas Public Broadcasting Inc.
Mr. Leatherbury will be honored at the 27th annual Dallas Bar Foundation Fellows Lunch on March 29.
Read the full Vinson & Elkins announcement.
- Kenneth Frazier’s New York Times Interview https://t.co/f9XT9VXU9t@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Supporting graduate student survivors of sexual misconduct https://t.co/oa92ZVfYl0@AmLawInstFeb 22
- Not-for-Profit Compliance: Doing More With Less - The ALI Adviser https://t.co/XzdaMdn9jV@AmLawInstFeb 21
- Kenneth Gallant Named Ben J. Altheimer Professor of Law https://t.co/vdoYiOXsUe@AmLawInstFeb 21
- The 95th Annual Meeting will be held at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. May 21-23 https://t.co/l1prITxrUjhttps://t.co/bMHbCATDHp@AmLawInstFeb 15