Thomas Leatherbury to Be Honored by Dallas Bar Foundation
Thomas S. Leatherbury of Vinson & Elkins has been selected by the Dallas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees to receive the 2018 Justinian Award. The award recognizes attorneys who have adhered to the highest principles and traditions of the legal profession. This is the most prestigious honor presented by the Dallas Bar Foundation.
Mr. Leatherbury serves as co-leader of Vinson & Elkins’ Appellate Practice Group. He commits hundreds of pro bono and volunteer hours every year to Texas Appleseed, the Texas Access to Justice Commission, the Texas Civil Rights Project, American Gateways, the Anti-Defamation League, and North Texas Public Broadcasting Inc.
Mr. Leatherbury will be honored at the 27th annual Dallas Bar Foundation Fellows Lunch on March 29.
Read the full Vinson & Elkins announcement.
- Ward Farnsworth of @UTexasLaw speaks on collective thought and the drafting of a Restatement in The ALI Reporter.… https://t.co/grMzqi1E3b@AmLawInstFeb 19
- Off from work today? Kick back and listen to an episode of #ReasonablySpeaking. ALI’s new podcast takes you through… https://t.co/Y1Kdr3mHoR@AmLawInstFeb 18
- Meeting next week, Principles for a Data Economy studies, identifies, and collates the existing and potential legal… https://t.co/yDlF7FMc1B@AmLawInstFeb 15
- Now streaming - Death penalty expert @brandonlgarrett of @DukeLaw talks about the revealing details of his data col… https://t.co/BdcVcVBqaL@AmLawInstFeb 14
- William Kidder @CRPatUCLA discusses the major challenges faced by U.S. colleges and universities in the prevention… https://t.co/yUyxjKvqK7@AmLawInstFeb 14