Video: Tom Baker on Restatement of Liability Insurance
On May 22, Tom Baker of the University of Pennsylvania Carey School of Law delivered a talk entitled “The Restatement of Liability Insurance.”
In the presentation, Professor Baker, who served as Reporter for Restatement of the Law, Liability Insurance, provides a brief overview of The American Law Institute and the history of Restatements, as well as the drafting process. He also offers his views on why this Restatement is a point of contention for some leaders in the insurance industry.
Watch the full video below.
- All ALI members and amazing leaders in the law school community. https://t.co/a7xpepkqmr@AmLawInstAug 3
- ALI member Laura E. Gómez of @UCLA_Law has written a new book, “Inventing Latinos: A New Story of American Racism.”… https://t.co/BWWHwVW5M2@AmLawInstJul 31
- #FBF to “Coping with COVID: Legal Services Organizations on the Frontlines” on #ReasonablySpeaking. @NLSLA Executiv… https://t.co/iPVZQjgDoY@AmLawInstJul 31
- Read now: A review and recommendation for ALI member Judge Raymond M. Kethledge’s book "Lead Yourself First" (co-au… https://t.co/cWIDCYfEnL@AmLawInstJul 30
- Coming soon: The latest episode of #ReasonablySpeaking produced jointly by @BolchJudicial of @DukeLaw brings togeth… https://t.co/n1kEuVVjXV@AmLawInstJul 29