Webinar: Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term
The Law & Economics Center at George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School will host ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term,’ a webinar discussing civil justice issues in the 2021 U.S. Supreme Court Term.
Featured speakers include John H. Beisner of Skadden and Robert S. Peck of the Center for Constitutional Litigation. Donald J. Kochan of GMU Antonin Scalia Law School will moderate.
The webinar will take place on September 24. Learn more and register here.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22