Webinar: Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term
The Law & Economics Center at George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School will host ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term,’ a webinar discussing civil justice issues in the 2021 U.S. Supreme Court Term.
Featured speakers include John H. Beisner of Skadden and Robert S. Peck of the Center for Constitutional Litigation. Donald J. Kochan of GMU Antonin Scalia Law School will moderate.
The webinar will take place on September 24. Learn more and register here.
- On the ALI Adviser: This Essay aims to translate federal Indian law and the success of McGirt in order to demonstra… https://t.co/1iJjla9hFY@AmLawInstSep 26
- . @MasonLEC ‘Civil Justice Preview of the Supreme Court’s 2021-2022 Term’ is happening now. John Beisner… https://t.co/EKA4zXjxQv@AmLawInstSep 24
- Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the @TxCourts of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the… https://t.co/a8MKiXeHVt@AmLawInstSep 24
- Watch ALI President David F. Levi's remarks honoring ALI Council Emeritus Mary Kay Kane. https://t.co/4cyEalC82X@AmLawInstSep 24
- . @POTUS has nominated Kristin N. Johnson @EmoryLaw for Commissioner of @CFTC. https://t.co/B0AhHmHlhbhttps://t.co/HDFvKnG3iZ@AmLawInstSep 23