Ellen Podgor to Receive ABA Raeder-Taslitz Award
Ellen S. Podgor of Stetson University College of Law has been honored with the Raeder-Taslitz Award by the ABA Criminal Justice Section.
The award, given in memory of Professors Myrna Raeder and Andrew Taslitz, recognizes a law professor who exemplifies ethical and professional conduct; demonstrates excellence in scholarship, teaching or community service; and has made a significant contribution to promoting public understanding of criminal justice, justice and fairness in the criminal justice system or best practices on the part of lawyers and judges.
Professor Podgor will be presented with the award on November 3 in Washington, D.C.
Learn more about Professor Podgor and the Raeder-Taslitz Award.
- The abstract for 'Improving (and Avoiding) Interstate Interpretive Encounters' is available on The ALI Adviser:… https://t.co/sHIq24JfoF@AmLawInstSep 29
- . @daniellecitron has authored ‘The Fight for Privacy, Protecting Dignity, Identity and Love in our Digital Age,’ di… https://t.co/5V0wlofT0P@AmLawInstSep 29
- Sarah S. Vance of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is the recipient of the 2022 Edward… https://t.co/YyUx80mxZY@AmLawInstSep 28
- . @DebroahNArcher is the next director of @nyulaw’s Clinical and Advocacy Programs, effective January 2023.… https://t.co/2TQaEXlszu@AmLawInstSep 26
- Following her retirement from the @uscourts, U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, Margaret B Sey… https://t.co/FfZHzQAeyN@AmLawInstSep 22