Ellen Podgor to Receive ABA Raeder-Taslitz Award
Ellen S. Podgor of Stetson University College of Law has been honored with the Raeder-Taslitz Award by the ABA Criminal Justice Section.
The award, given in memory of Professors Myrna Raeder and Andrew Taslitz, recognizes a law professor who exemplifies ethical and professional conduct; demonstrates excellence in scholarship, teaching or community service; and has made a significant contribution to promoting public understanding of criminal justice, justice and fairness in the criminal justice system or best practices on the part of lawyers and judges.
Professor Podgor will be presented with the award on November 3 in Washington, D.C.
Learn more about Professor Podgor and the Raeder-Taslitz Award.
- Robert H. Mundheim @ShearmanLaw received an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Arizona James E.… https://t.co/YkNyeG5DNC@AmLawInstJun 13
- Stephen Vladeck @UTexasLaw has authored ‘The Shadow Docket: How the Supreme Court Uses Stealth Rules to Amass Power… https://t.co/vW64EBhRDX@AmLawInstJun 9
- . @BatesCollege has announced Garry W. Jenkins as its next president. https://t.co/K0D70H1Y1Dhttps://t.co/13lQcm6idXhttps://t.co/rUhvR8H24H@AmLawInstJun 7
- OIRA Administrator and former ALI Director Richard L. Revesz was profiled by @nytimes on his recent position and wo… https://t.co/HtuNPkklzz@AmLawInstJun 1
- David D. Meyer has been chosen as the new President and Joseph Crea Dean of @brooklynlaw. https://t.co/tB0SRzO2Fi… https://t.co/lNHi0uFrUp@AmLawInstMay 30