Michael Keasler Is the Recipient of the State Bar of Texas Lifetime Achievement Award
Michael E. Keasler, retired judge of the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, is the 2021 recipient of the State Bar of Texas Lifetime Achievement Award.
On receiving the award, Keasler commented that it is “one of the greatest honors” of his career because of the caliber of previous award winners, many of whom are ALI members.
Learn more about the award and its recipients here.
- Sharon Stern Gerstman of Magavern Magavern Grimm has been appointed to the New York State Joint Commission on Publi… https://t.co/t6q3tNc6TC@AmLawInstOct 21
- #TBT Torts was one of the first Restatements completed by ALI. Until now, medical malpractice has never been includ… https://t.co/HTpbxyB8dK@AmLawInstOct 21
- ALI Council meeting begins today with discussion of the Corporate Governance Restatement; discussion led by ALI Cou… https://t.co/f7DxIIlrq7@AmLawInstOct 21
- David Hricik @MercerLAWSchool has been appointed associate dean for faculty research and development.… https://t.co/bcAQBfP5Fk@AmLawInstOct 20
- . @MasonLEC will host ‘Symposium on Novel Liability Theories and the Incentives Driving Them’ Oct. 24 to 26. A numbe… https://t.co/GsZtHmQK8l@AmLawInstOct 19